From:
Boris Rapport <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:55:35 -0500

Karen Davis wrote recently

> Ummm. This post has confused several people, and they aren't reading
> all the way through, which makes it worse.... You are also needlessly
> condemning people to absolutely tasteless food...

Don't know why, but when you write I always learn something. As usual thanks
for the information. We have far too many alarmists on this list. Since
joining CDF, reading your posts, talking to you, my life sure is happier, my
diet much larger, and happily, I do not suffer often from gluten in my
system. I have learned to take responsibility, but not to live in constant
fear.

Can't wait for the stores to start getting their Passover products in.  Hugs
Bory