From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 04:28:35 GMT

I have receive a request for information on Pasta Machines and their use
by other celiacs.  We have some infomation available in the recipe files.
It is basically use of the Pasta Express machine and a reference to use
Bette Hagman's recipes.

I would like to collect information from those with an a pasta machine.
Please send directly to my ID, your thoughts about the model that you own.
Personal recipes or information on cookbooks with excellent recipes would
be appreciated.

I will summarize the information back to the List and make it available as a
reference file for new subscribers.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA