From:
Treasure Tomal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 23:18:16 -0500

<< Please don't say that, either!!! Just because I have a mental illness
(that is controlled by meds) doesn't make me crazy!!! I need to feel in
control by taking meds.  Also, I find that if I do not take my Zoloft for 3
days in a row, I become very dizzy. Are you taking an anti-depressant?
Perhaps that could help? What is the nature of your mental illness? My Doctor
said: eating disorder (since gone now that I'm GF); paranoia; depression.  >>

yes, I am on Paxil. I am kinda bad at taking it. Sometimes I get so down, I
am almost afraid to be on it.

My problems you ask? My doctors say "eating disorder" but I will never ever
agree with that. I can stop whenever I want to. But depression, anxiety, and
something else way to hurtful to put on the list, but dont worry. I doesnt
effect anyone else, but me. No one else could ever be hurt or no about it.

Treasure
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/TayJay126/Treasure.html">Treasures Page</A>