From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 10:29:40 -0500

At 08:50 AM 2/29/96 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>She is now a little over 2 years old, and still suffering from JRA.  Doctors
>though first that the two was related, and now tell me that with the GF diet,
>the JRA should have disapeared by now if it was in fact related.

I wonder sometimes if some of these other disorders are related to more than
one dietary thing, making it harder to see the cause and effect.

The autists usually have to remove both gluten and casein, and the Reichelt
articles note that they are very similar (see
http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/reichelt.html).

The arthritis group talks about how fish oils (Omega-3) help.

In the multiple sclerosis group four different things are discussed in the
context of food:

1. gluten
2. dairy (casein)
3. high animal fat
4. low fish oils

What is her diet like? In the Greco article (found on
http://www.hooked.net/users/sadams/history.html) he writes about how some
people haven't been able to adapt to dietary changes that are relatively
recent in an evolutionary perspective. All four listed above fall into this
same category.

Casein antibodies can be tested for.

Don Wiss.