From:
Clayton Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 09:08:44 GMT

I am married to a CD sufferer and the food she desires most is bread - it is
a temptation that appears everwhere.

Releif, however, came to her recently in the form of a book - which I
also thought would be of interest to readers...

It is call 'Wheat Free World' and has over 100 recipes for all sort of
things like BREAD.

It doesn't use gluten products, or soy either.

The author is [log in to unmask] and would probably be glad to hear from
you. She may even send you her BREAD recicpe ! I have tasted it and thought
it (almost) indistinguishable from the real thing!