From:
William D Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 20:58:55 GMT

    <grin real big then read>

      The way I see it is if God had wanted us to be gluten free while we
are flying all over the world, (polluting the skies and making lots of
noise) he would have made wheat proteins without gluten or gladden in them.
People used to trust Valuejet and now everybody knows what a 20 foot
everglades gator has for breakfast. :)
    Are we talking trust here or what!!!!! First you trust the dang plane to
get off the ground without a bird or goose getting sucked into the engine at
full power..... then you trust that the pilot didn't get drunk the night
before, then you trust that the gators have already had breakfast before you
fly into Miami, and then you trust some blond on the other end of a
telephone, thousands of miles away(probably uses whiteout on her computer
screen instead of the backspace key) to key in just the right code to get
you a gluten free meal. She has no earthly idea what gluten is, never heard
the term before in her life. If you told her it was used for research on
monkeys in Africa she would be perfectly happy and tell everybody how she
helped the scientific community today.  :))
      Being GF is a great lifestyle, but do you remember the first time you
licked a stamp after being GF for a while. You probably trusted Uncle Sam
until that point in your life. I said well kiss my butt--- I mean did that
not rock your tator-wagon when you found out stamps could be hazardous to
your health.
     Do you think I'm flying to Dallas this year.....heck no!!!  I'm not
taking my chances with some grease monkey mechanic or the blond!!!  I'm
going to drive my truck to Texas, so I'll fit in with the rest of them good
old boys. You want catch me parking my cowboy boots under some airline seat.
     These same people probably trusted a doctor or two or three or four to try
 and find out why they had diarrhea, or fatigue, or depression or weak back
for 10 years. The doctor said "that's just the way you're made".  'Ooooo'
thanks doc excuse me for being so stupid!!!  Yea I did, I trusted  one for
about 4 years.:))
     Just remember there's very few things good rum-a good partner-and a
good hottub want fix!!

   This is MACK TRUCK  saying that's my opinion and it ought to be yours :))

       P.S.   and buy the way I only use low fat paint thinner in my kitchen!!

       Dwight Corbitt                          Gluten free in Tennessee