From:
"Philip B. Glaser" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 11:06:03 EDT

My HMO did an anti-endymosial antibody test on me and it came back negative.
My only real symptom is that after eating grains I usually have to go to the
bathroom (my doctor says it's irritible bowel syndrome caused by stress).  I
often have diarrhea, too.  My stools often float, but they don't usually
smell that bad.  Can I trust that this negative test is accurate and that my
problems are caused by something other than gluten intolerance?  And if it is
celiac disease, would my system respond so quickly upon eating gluten
roducts?  Thanks for your guidance.
-Linda Glaser