Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 13:54:26 -0400

A while back Dick Tyson posted a recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies. I've made
them quite a few times and wanted to share an important "trick" that I've
learned. When making the cookies they will be very dense and moist if you use
a natural peanut butter as opposed to a Jif or Skippy type which will leave
them a bit hard. I use Smuckers natural creamy (which comes in a 16 oz jar so
you don't have to measure it out!) I also cut the sugar back 1/4 as they were
a bit too sweet. Anyway, they are yummy and the two times I've served them to
company I've been asked for the recipe! I'll give it again in case you missed
it....

2 cups peanut butter
1 3/4 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 T. gf vanilla

Mix (with a strong spoon!)  and plop on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at
325 for 13 minutes. I get about 28 cookies per batch.

Thanks Dick, this is the best GF dessert I've found so far!

Lilli