From:
Nicole Nadorozny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 08:20:05 AST4ADT

Hi Folks,
    I am interested in people's opinion to the following:

    I was diagnosed with IBS and the doctors strongly suggested that
I did not have celiac disease.  However, after advice from a number
of individuals, I have been on a gluten free diet and my condition
seemed to have been improving.  Within this last week, I have
broken down and eaten pizza on two occasions, and am feeling once
again bloated, pulsing in my lower abdomen, stools had initially
mucous on them, but now are stringy and on the verge of being
diarrhea like.  This is obviously an allergy/intolerance response?
Is it worth requesting the doctor to test me for celiac disease?  I
just wish to figure this out and get on with my life.

Nicole

Nicole Nadorozny
Biology Department
Acadia Univerisy