From:
"Andrew E. Stevenson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 03:03:00 EDT

Not long ago, someone asked about breastfeeding on a gluten-free diet.

My baby just celebrated her first birthday. She is over the 95th percentile in
both height and wieght. Her doctor said she was the healthiest baby he had seen
in years.

She has been exclusively breastfed--no solids until a couple of weeks ago.
Throughout the majority of this time, I have been on a completely gluten-free,
dairy-free diet. The diet has presented no special hardship to us most of the
time. And the breastfeeding has made everything MUCH more convenient,
hassle-free, and simple.

Anyone who wants more details on this or who would like to hear more about
breastfeeding, please e-mail me. I'd be very happy to pass on suggestions,
practical info, and nutritional ideas.