Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 13:50:40 -0500
From:

Subject: Face soaks

Epsom Salts has been used in face soaks as an age-old Scottish preventative
for ACNE-whether or not the adolescent has a sensitivity to gluten. My
father told me he used it on his face. He was born in 1889, never had
any gluten-related ailment and lived to a lucid very old age. I used it
as a face soak when I was young, years before I ever had any CD -or DH.

Rosarians also use it on rose bushes to strenghten rose stems.Has been
called "bath salts" (often colored with food colouring) for years. Probably
can't hurt whether or not one has CD or other auto-immune disease. Some
people drink it and use it in recipes. No accounting for taste. AMS