From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 1996 17:37:30 -0700

My lunch staple has become a shake/smoothie.  the constant ingredients are
8-12 oz of juice (fruit favors like rasperry, strawberry are really good;
so is tropical juic) A yogurt, and frozen fruit (strawberries are good,
mangos give really smooth texture, rasperries are too seedy, and
blueberries leave icky stuff with their skin)

I also used to sometimes use the following, till I found out i was
allergic to them:
bananas - make it much better 0 really smooth
egg white - the protein from egg wites is suppoedly one of the best kind
       of proteins; it can make the shake kind of frothy though
soya protein - the taste isn't that great, but again a good protein.

I hope that helps!
Kristine Penner