From:
RANA J WHITEHEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 21:19:31 -0500

I am truly baffled..  I was diagnosed 7 months ago, and been GF ever since,
feeling pretty good....except for a few minor reactions to hidden glutens.
I have gone so far as to call and check on my soaps, toothpastes, lotions,
cosmetics, and asprin for gluten information....  Everything seems to check
out, but I have been having some mild GLUTEN REACTIONS for over a week now,
with no relief...  The only thing I can think of is the KITTY LITTER...  I
have 2 cats and 2 kittens, and I am the only one to change the litter 2x a
day (3  boxes)...  There are no phone numbers, addresses, or ingredients
listed on the bags....CAN anyone give me a clue here....has any one else
had a problem of this sort????  A new litter on the market advertises being
made of TOTAL WHEAT PRODUCTS...which got me thinking of the other brands
already on the market...... Could I have trouble with gluten I INHALE???
Should I wear a mask??  Don't say get rid of the cats....that won't happen
no matter what my health problems...  Thanks, hope you all had a good
chuckle!!   rana