Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 09:47:55 -0400
From:
Shashi K Pathak <[log in to unmask]>

This is to thank Jack Alexander for his very informative response to my
post about handling gf symptoms and to correct a misperception:

Alexander wrote:  "...it was not I, but Shashi, who endorsed those
                   products."

I would like to make clear that I am NOT endorsing either Livotrit
or Colon Plus.  I wrote:  "...she [my acupuncturist] never made any
claims (nor do I) that it will relieve GF symptoms...".
My post was in response to another members inquiry about what we do
when we experience gluten reactions.  It was intended to inform, not
to promote the product.  That is why I included the ingredient list
and the name and address of the manufacturer, so that all of you can
make up your own minds whether to try them or not.  Let me also state
that I am not connected to the manufacturer or the vendor(s) in any way.

My apologies to all of you if my post was misleading.

Shashi