Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 11:40:15 -0600
From:
Tom Hennessy <[log in to unmask]>

> You also asked about a study that looked at cd in asians who had begun
> eating a western diet. In the following study, the incidence in Punjabis
> who were living in Manchester was 2.6 times greater than other residents
> in that area:

In reference to the CD and the incidence of Irish involvement?
My doctor stated [she is Indian] that there is a common B12 problem in
India.. due to 'vegetarianism'.. is her answer.
Pernicious anemia is the inability to absorb B12. Pernicious anemia is
common amongst.. celiacs.
Iron overload.. has been connected to the Irish/Scotch heritage. Iron
overload causes anemia.
EVERY.. anemia..has a 'higher than normal'.. level of serum-ferritin..
iron stores in tissues.
Just thought there may be some connection?

Who loves ya.
Tom http://www.nucleus.com/watchman