From:
Thea Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 11:15:56 EST

I am not a vitamin expert, nor a doctor, but I am very careful of any vitamin
or mineral I take.  Magnesium makes my bones ache & beta carotene makes my
DH flare up.  I do not recommend any vitamins to anyone - but I do take
vitamins E, C and Calcium (since I can't stand the taste of milk).  I think
some of this health nut craze has gone a little too far.  I know that all of
us with gluten intolerance get tired and run down, I just wanted to add some
caution to the discussion.  Everyone of us has a different system, lifestyle,
and body to deal with.  I try different things all the time - if I feel good
doing it, then I stick with it.

I do not know if anyone else out there has tried homeopathic supplements, but
I take "12 salts" once and a while to make sure I get all of my minerals.

I hope everyone out there has a sunny day|  We need to take life a little
less seriously about CD and start enjoying each day as it comes|||  I am
just thankful that I can live healthy just by staying away from one little
chemical substance (that is all it is - isn't it?)|||  Take care|

Thea