From:
Tanis Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 12:45:37 -0800

Cereal, this is the information I have received from Kellogg's.  The Honey
Roasted Pecan version on Kellogg's Temptations does not contain any gluten
in its ingredients.  However, Kellogg's is not promoting it as gluten free
because it is not manufactured in a gluten-free plant.  In other words,
eating Kellogg's Temptations would be the same as eating Corn Pops...no
gluten containing ingredients but manufactured in a plant where other gluten
containing foods are being processed.  I have been giving my 2 1/2 year old
celiac daughter Temptations for several months now, with no signs at all of
it bothering her.  Keep in mind that the only type of Temptations that is GF
is the Honey Roasted Pecan.  The other variety has ingredients on the label
that are gluten containing.

Tanis Collard, President Ma & RI Celiac Support Group for Children