From:
Eric Constans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 15:56:17 -0500

Hi folks,

I've been experimenting for a while with various GF beer recipes and I think
I have one which may be worth a try for you homebrewers out there.  Although
the recipe is more labor intensive than regular barley-based beers, it's
worth the effort, I think.

During my quest for a good-tasting GF beer I've had a HUGE amount of help
from a homebrew supply store in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, by the name of SPS
beerstuff.  These folks went out of their way to find me some GF rice syrup
(no easy task!) and are letting me post GF beer recipes on their WWW
homepage.  PLEASE buy stuff from these people!!  They were the only homebrew
supply place which didn't laugh when I said "I wanna brew beer without barley."

Anyway, as I said, my beer recipe is on the WWW pages of SPS beerstuff,
which can be found at:

http://www.netins.net/showcase/spsbeer

or, if you don't have WWW access, let me know, and I'll mail my recipe to
you ([log in to unmask])

Happy brewing!

Eric