From:
Jane Ehrenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 22:30:46 EST

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I hadn't checked my mail in several
days and have been plowing through 75 new messages and getting more
and more confused by the minute.  I'd also like to add that "The Joy
of Cooking" also contains information on substituting ingredients (for
example 7/8 c. of rice flour for 1 c. of wheat flour) and even has
some wheat free/gluten free recipes -- try the rice flour version of
the Brownies Cockaigne!  There are also tons of recipes that don't
involve flour and/or are easy to adapt.

Jane