Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 05:15:31 -0500

Lisa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

N>...And if you really want to feel
N>better about the limitations of the diet I can't eat corn or rice or
N>dairy either and I'm still happy as a clam to be on the diet and getting
N>healthy.

Lisa:
Your post shows how resourceful a person can be. I would not know how to
have a proper diet if I could not eat rice, corn or diary. Maybe you
could post a typical day's menu some time to show what you can eat. I
have found that I can eat corn in most forms. Right off the cob seems to
lead to malabsorption. Other forms-no problem. However, I do not take
any medication-even a vitamin supplement. Is your GF diet complete in
itself-or do you have to medicate? Just wondering, as  usual. Sounds as
though you are doing fine. Have you ever had an explanation for bladder
infections from gluten ingestion? That side effect proves a non sequiter
for me. AMS