From:
Annmaureen Surra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 08:18:55 -0500

M>Twice a day:    2 astragalus, 2 ashwagandha, 2 germanium, 2 saw palmetto,
M>1 picroliv, 1 phyllanthol, 2 boswella, 2 pau d' arco
M>I do not plan to follow through with this treatment.  I just hope that my
M>insurance company will reinburse me for some of this expense.  The rest I
M>guess I will chalk up to experience.  I would like some feedback on these
M>viruses and procedures if anyone out there has ever heard of any of this.
M>Thank you,
M> Debbie Resch

Debbie;
As the self-proclaimed CYNIC-Emeritus of Celiac, I can only offer
empathy and say you are fortunate he did not add an MRI to your other
"diminished care".

I am still trying to find an M.D. or a Registered Dietician in San
Antonio that I find credentialed enough in Celiac Disease Treatment to
help keep my Insurance company going. GOOD LUCK!.  Medical respect or
consideration do not seem to be in strong supply for Celiacs. We can
hope! AMS