From:
"Wendy E. Betts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 22:35:01 -0700

Karen, my message was not intended to criticize your commitment
to the diet, just to point out that there are always things we don't
know about. When I was first diagnosed, I went straight to the library,
read everything I could get my hands on, joined organizations - yet
3 years later I learn about Annoto for the first time. For anyone who
isn't feeling better on the diet, the first thought should be whether
they're still getting gluten somehow. From what you've said, that
probably isn't your problem.  Here's another thought - perhaps in your
strict following of the diet, your general nutrtion is out of whack.
Or you might have developed another immune disorder

Wendy, [log in to unmask]