From:
Tracey Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 20:11:36 -0500

I am new to the list, and relatively new to this "computer stuff," so I
hope I managed to address this to the right place!  I don't know if you
have discussed this already, but I just discovered that American Airlines
serves a gluten-free meal if it is requested ahead of time.  I appreciated
the service, and I think others might like to know that it is possible
to eat on long flights!!!  Does anyone know of any other airlines that
provide the same service?

Sr. Tracey Sharp, SCRH