From:
"Kevin J. McMahon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 23:12:00 EST

Has anyone come across any Hot Dogs that are GF/CF?  Also, we found a
cereal "Puffs and Honey" by Breadshops that appears to be GF, but it
has rice syrup.  Is rice syrup GF?  We checked all the previous posts
but couldn't find an answer to any of these questions.  Many thanks for
all the help from this list.  Sorry for any requests that were answered
by previous posts.

Kevin & Loretta McMahon