From:
Beth McLoughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 10:31:44 PST

To: Debra Boutin:

In the case of your brother, I would suggest a second opinion,
a third opinion, etc.  Doctors tend to miss the CS diagnosis,
only because they think it's so rare.  They forget that doesn't
mean it doesn't exist!

Your doctor's comments:
>"maybe a slight case.  You can go on a GF diet IF YOU WANT TO."
mean to me, "I haven't a clue."  I'm sure ths doctor's trying to figure
 it out, too, but it may be time to ask for someone else's fresh input.

Also, don't buy that "It's all in you head" stuff.  That's the catch-all
diagnosis, when nothing physical immediately jumps out.  Keep
looking.  And do get another opinion!
Name: Beth McLoughlin
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Date: 02/06/95