From:
"Joan K. Van Loozenoord" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 09:06:45 MDT

I just spoke to Susan at San-J International to find out if they have any
 gluten-free products.  They have recently changed their products and labels.  I
 was buying "Tamari Lite" which is now called "Reduced Sodium Tamari".  Be
 careful when purchasing these products as they have two versions available of
 each the "Tamari" and the "Reduced Sodium Tamari" one which is wheat-free and
 the other which contains wheat.  The wheat-free tamari has a gold label and is
 available in 10 and 20 oz. bottles.  The wheat-free reduced sodium tamari comes
 in a platinum label and is also available in 10 and 20 oz. bottles.  Susan said
 to make sure the label states "wheat-free".  All of their other sauces
 (terriyaki, etc.) now contain wheat :(
Joan Van Loozenoord