Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 11:41:58 -0500
From:

After readin some of the latest correspondence I am amazed that one
could look at a ceereal box label, see the ingredients "Oats" or the
like, and think for a moment that it could be GF, regardless of what
any newsletter or Celiac society tells you.  Am I missiing something
here?

And in a related vein:  Ive yet to find a mainstream commercially
produced cereal besides Kelloggs Corn Pops and Post Fruitty Pebbles
that is GF.  Even the most "plain" cereal lists "Malt" as an
ingredient.(Kelloggs Corn Flakes, Rice Crispies, etc)  Am I wrong that
malt is a source of gluten?  I would appreciate any feedback.

Mattk,   USA