GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Todd Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 00:27:52 -0500
At 06:47 PM 1/27/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Alright, I'm not so sure I subscribed properly.

Since I have received this, I assure you, you have subscribed properly.
Minor crisis of confidence though in subscribing to a quiet list, eh? :=)

>Is anyone there?  I know there's a figure/ground joke in here somewhere --
>polar bear in snow storm, perhaps?

LOL, I like this! What a great start to a potentially lively exchange! Let
me think...hmmm...Maxwell Smart at a political convention? ( I can imagine
the hook coming to drag me off stage...NEXT!)

>Regards,
>
>Bruce Barrett, M.A.
>Cloverset

Hi Bruce. I'm Todd, a Gestalt therapist up in Toronto Canada. I'm glad you
introduced yourself. It has been quiet lately, and this has been true on all
the lists I'm on. (3 total). I think that Gestalt! will be published soon,
which may stimulate some discussion.

9 children! Wow! I have nothing but respect for anyone who takes this on. I
was only a house hubby for 1 boy and my wife. I imagine that a return to
clinical work will be a vacation for you after this. Do you have a
particular area of interest for your work?

talk to you later,

Todd Solomon