From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 12:30:41 -0400

Hi everyone,

In honor of Celiac Awareness Month, we'll be announcing new gluten free offerings at well-known restaurants -- and even some gift card giveaways -- on our Blog...so sign up for our Blog feed at the top right column of our Blog, if you haven't already:

http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com

Here's the DATE CHANGE for the fabulous trip to an all-inclusive resort on MEXICO's Riviera Maya, with featured guest Dr. Alessio Fasano…all meals are included and will be gluten free!

http://bit.ly/1IGDAIy

If ITALY is more your style, Jovial Foods is hosting another Gluten Free Culinary Getaway at an 18th century villa in Tuscany -- and they're even giving away a trip. Read the details, including how to enter, here:

http://bit.ly/1IRUx6n

And if JAPAN has been on your Bucket List, you'll be thrilled to know that, thanks to two fantastic travel companies that plan gluten free itineraries, you can now visit Japan and dine gluten free without worry!

http://bit.ly/1DZqwdo

For all sorts of travel ideas, including several hotel chains that raise the bar for gluten free travelers, don't miss my article in the May/June issue of Simply Gluten Free magazine, which just hit newsstands. You'll discover many great places to consider, including a spa, in this first article in a two-part series.

Email me anytime with gluten free dining or travel questions!

Warm regards,
Karen

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133