EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:22:24 -0500
Hello friends and colleagues,

I will be presenting two sessions that you may find interesting at the
upcoming CSUN Conference in Los Angeles:

1. Enhance Accessibility and Usability with "Smart" Macros

Learn about macros with built-in intelligence. "Smart" macros make decisions
and take action based on feedback from the user, the computer, or both.
These macros dramatically improve accessibility and usability of mainstream
and proprietary software.

Thursday 22 March, 1:45 - 2:45 p.m., Hilton - La Jolla A.

2. PDF Accessibility Survey: Progress and Contradictions

In a recent survey, people with disabilities were asked to describe their
PDF experiences. The conclusion: Although PDF may be technically accessible,
reliable access remains elusive. Discover the barriers that remain, and what
can be done to minimize them.

Saturday 24 March, 9:20 - 10:20 a.m., Hilton - Century C/D.

Both papers will be posted on http://www.cantoraccess.com/publicat.htm soon.

CSUN Conference website: http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/index.html

Please contact me if you would be interested in having me present one of
these sessions for your organization.

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com

You have received this announcement because you have expressed interest in
my company's services or resources. If you would prefer not to receive these
announcements, drop me a note, and I will immediately remove your name from
my mailing list.