Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:00:23 +0000

We loved this bread for years but we've lost the taste for the bean flours so I haven't made it in a couple years outside of the odd loaf for myself to eat fresh from the oven with some gouda cheese because its it die for that way. I want to get back to making bread because we just can't afford to keep buying Udis Costco loaves which last all of 2, maybe 3 days if were lucky. We like bread:)

Anyway I'm looking online trying to find a site thats lists tweaks people have made but not having much luck so hoping since this recipe has been around for over 10 years someone's figured out how to remove the bean flour:)

https://www.celiac.com/articles/909/1/Celiac-Light-Bread-Gluten-Free/Page1.html

Celiac Light Bread (Gluten-Free) - Celiac.com

Thanks!

Heather *GF for 16 years and still can't convert a recipe*