From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 15:33:49 -0400

Hello List Mates,
I hope some of you will remember me from my blog: Not Even A Crumb. A blog dedicated to raising awareness and increasing diagnosis of Celiac Disease. I haven’t had much time to post to the blog much since my family and I opened our Gluten-Free Prairie bakery. (www.glutenfreeprairie.com)   I’m reaching out to you today because in the past few months I have heard from countless customers reporting that they are having trouble finding our Certified gluten-free products. Today we are excited to be re-launching our Amazon store! In the next few days you can find all of our (Purity Protocol) oat products here: http://amzn.to/2aXtVDY
I hope you will consider trying our brand new Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01hn54cty
With higher protein, no preservatives, no rice, no Xanthan, gums or fillers of any kind, finally, everyone can have a Brownie! And no one will know it’s gluten-free.
Looking for some fun summer recipes? Wake up your gluten-free tastebuds here:
How about Chocolate Oatmeal? Recipe here: http://www.glutenfreeprairie.com/gluten-free-recipes/breakfast/
Or Tropical Groat Salad: http://www.glutenfreeprairie.com/recipe-tropical-salad-with-oat-groats/#more-57
We manufacturer all our products in our dedicated gluten-free facility which is devoted to offering healthy options to those of us with Celiac disease as well as the millions of American’s now avoiding gluten.
But, have you noticed? As more and more mainstream manufacturers jump on the gluten-free bandwagon, it also seems more and more difficult to find truly healthy options. We appreciate our loyal customers who value our commitment to bring safe, healthy options to our gluten-free tables.
Thank you for your consideration.
Deb Wheaton
Founder / CEO Gluten-Free Prairie LLC
Questions about the products? I will personally reply: [log in to unmask]
www.glutenfreeprairie.com

*******
*******