From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 21:21:47 -0400

Hello List Mates,
As we celebrate Celiac Disease Awareness Month, we are thrilled to introduce our brand new Gluten Free Granola. We call it "Montana Mornings". Featuring our locally grown certified gluten free oats, our newest product is quickly becoming a favorite in Big Sky Country. Along with dried blueberries, cranberries, almonds and pecans, our new granola is truly a joy to wake up to. We love it on parfaits too.
You can find our new granola along with our entire line of gluten-free products at the CDF Marketplace here:
http://bit.ly/1E9WiaC
To learn more about our products, please check us out at www.glutenfreeprairie.com.
Thanks.
Deb Wheaton