C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:18:59 -0400
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ginger Campbell, MD
Sent: June 12, 2012 14:34
To: Meir Weiss
Subject: New eBook: "Are You Sure? The Unconscious Origins of Certainty" by Ginger Campbell

The next episode of Books and Ideas will be coming in July, but today I am proud to announce the publication of my first eBook. I hope you will get it and share it with others.
Ginger Campbell, MD

I have just published my first eBook: Are You Sure? The Unconscious Origins of Certainty. It is available for the Kindle now, and will be out for iBooks and Nook shortly. This is based on two of my favorite episodoes of the Brain Science Podcast.
A free PDF version is available to anyone who sends me a copy of their Amazon receipt.
This is Volume 1 of a new series called Brain Talk: Conversations with Neuroscientists, which I hope will bring the content of the Brain Science Podcast to a broader audience.
I have also started a newsletter for people who only want news about my writing, but who don't want to get podcast announcements.
Join My Fan Pages:

Books and Ideas Fan Page

 Brain Science Podcast Fans
Support My Podcasts

Subscribe to Books and Ideas Podcast:

 Join our Discussion Forum:

Virginia Campbell, MD
9340 Helena, RD, Suite F #320
Birmingham, AL, 35244
Send feedback to gincampbell at mac dot com
or Leave Voice Mail at 205-202-0663.

9340 Helena, RD, Suite F #320
Birmingham, AL, 35244
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jIwMjAxMnLQsnAwsjMxMbLRGtIwsbBysjIzs