From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 11:42:10 -0700

Note that All Awareness Shirts 70% Off:
http://www.celiac.com/store/tshirts-clothing-c-52.html

Scott Adams, CEO
Celiac.com
Celiac Disease and Gluten-free Diet Information Since 1995
www.celiac.com

Disclaimer: We at Celiac.com are not trained medical professionals,
so any advice offered by Celiac.com with regard to celiac disease is
not intended to take the place of that offered by trained medical
professionals. The goal of our site and our responses to your
questions is to provide accurate information about the disease to
both diagnosed and undiagnosed individuals, and to facilitate the
diagnosis of the latter by trained medical professionals. We advise
that you consult with your physician if you are experiencing ANY
symptoms of unknown origin.

*******
*******