Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 04:18:36 -0700

Greetings,

Just a friendly reminder that our 9th annual Gluten Free Food Fair will take
place on Saturday, May 18th 11am-3pm at the Mittleman Jewish Community
Center (6651 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR.) 60+ vendors with free samples
and items to sell, 9+ speakers on various education topics. There will be a
Gluten Free 101 workshop for people new to diet from 10am-11am. Cost is
$10/person, $15 per family, kids 12 and under are free.

This is one of our group's fundraiser's which allows us to provide stipends
to speakers, purchase books, assist in hosting the Thanksgiving Dinner held
in McMinnville, OR in November etc. We are still looking for volunteers
9-12:30 and 12:30-4pm so if you are available please let me know. Volunteers
do not need to pay the entrance fee.

Hope to see you there.

Tina Good

Text or Message 503-437-0314 if your can help Saturday at the Fair. Let me
know by Thursday night. Thank you

Email [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to pass this message on to any people that you know that
would enjoy tasting samples and learning more about living Gluten Free.

*******
*******