Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 08:19:40 -0500

Should have mentioned that I have had celiac since 1947. Was confirmed in 1996. Had bloodwork done about five years ago and it showed my success (and luck) at sticking to the diet, but I don't recall the immune A being done.

So all I was doing now was trying to prove to myself that the Cheerios aren't a problem for me.

Just don't know what the score of 70 means, considering that's lower than preferred 99 base score.

I'm not new to celiac. And at age 70 (almost 71), I'm very high energy, so I'm not suspecting disease, but low or high scores bug me. A few years ago, when I was obese and out of shape, they thought I might have Lupus, then disregarded it.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone