From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:16:08 -0700

Hi neighbor! I just looked up where Rescue is located. A long time ago we
used to live in Sacramento's north area.

Thank you, Kirsten, for the kudo.

I have to thank my wife, Hallie, for going over my explanations and saying
"What were you really trying to say here?" Her sharp eyes are really
helpful to me

Have you been to 7Sisters Italiano in Citrus Heights, just off of Highway
80? Jeannine's food is really good, and she's a wheel in one of the
national gluten-free organizations. I'm one of the writers for the Celiac
Community Foundation monthly newsletters, and I'm trying to extend my
articles beyond just the Bay Area. If you are not tuned into our
newsletter, you can view it at http://celiaccommunity.org . If you want to
get it by email, Jennifer Iscol, our president will be happy to add you to
the mailing list.

Ciao and best regards,

Vic