C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 11:30:17 -0600
Because Discovery is INTERNATIONAL, and here in the hinterlands, I still
hear it used in a perjorative manner....  As in look at that "Spazz."  Maybe
the people that use it are thinking about "ditzy klutz, but I don't think of
myself that way.  Maybe I'm hypersensitive, but I can at least let them know
about it.  You're absolutely right about the guy shooting the semi-auto,
though...

--

Kendall