Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:58:19 -0400

Thanks for all the help.

Check out:  http://www.universalyouthprograms.com/pdf/forms/Meals_Food_Guide_Uni_Dollars/Meals_Food_Dietary_Food_Guide.pdf

Mythos has a GF menu. Note - we ate here. There is little that is kid friendly aside from the hamburger but that is not labeled GF. You need to ask for a GF burger. They have GF rolls and will warm them for you as a bread before your meal comes.

Butterbeer appears to be GF. However, there were mixes responses and both the beverage and topping include "natural favors" with no disclosure. We were not able to reach Guest Services so we passed.

Turkey legs are GF.

Clear labeling on candy. Too much is labeled produced "produced in a factory that also processes ...wheat..."

Broomsticks in Harry Potter had a allergen listing book and there were options there.

Before the ticket gate there are options - Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville, Emerils, Bib Marley.

Also, they let you bring your own food in.