From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:57:17 -0400

Thank you to all the persons who sent well wishes.   I will pass them on t
our member.  She is pretty much alone as her mother died about 5 year ago
and she has no children.   I think she has a cousin who helps her from time
to time

Of the 7 people who responded with personal experience, all of the state
that it varies from person to person and even from treatment to treatment
even when given the same drug.  They also knew other persons who did not
have Celiac Disease who had as difficult time as they did or worse.

One person suggested receiving antinausea meds before and after the
treatment made a huge difference.  The name of the medication or drug was
not given.

Thanks again everyone.

Greta
Michigan Capital Celiac/DH Group