From:
John Sardella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Sardella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 07:43:59 -0500

Hello all!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and new years.  I do have a question because I couldn't find a GF Lasagna noodle for the Xmas Holiday dinner other than Brown Rice pasta, which I can't seem to get past the taste or residue it leaves in the pots when it cooks.
Does anyone know of a Gluten Free Corn Based Lasagna Noodle?
I've emailed Bionaturae and they only have a Brown Rice Pasta based one and SCHAR has one that is currently on the "test market" in Europe, but isn't due to be released to the United States until late 2013 or early 2014.  Sam Mills doesn't seem to have one out either, nor do their pastas from my experience seem to bake well. . .so, just an FYI from after my Thanksgiving dinner. . .Sam Mills is a "do not buy again" in my book.  I tried to make pasta salad with it and the pasta, once refrigerated became "gluey" and very grainy in consistency. . .and when baked in the oven to make macaroni and cheese (home made), it came out very grainy, also.
Thanks,
John Sardella