From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 08:33:31 -0500

Dear Listmates,

I am now reading GLUTEN FOR PUNISHMENT by Nancy J. Parra.   First in the A
Baker's Treat Mystery series.  It's fun!

The novel is $7.19 or $7.99 for the Kindle version.  It includes gluten-free
recipes at the end.

        Gluten-free baker Toni Ryder may not cook with wheat, but when
there's a criminal on the loose, she'll do what it takes to figure out who
has their finger in the pie..

        Even though Toni is used to going against the grain by preparing
allergy-safe, gluten-free products for her online bakery, Baker's Treat,
opening a storefront in the middle of wheat country Kansas might be biting
off more than she can chew. The town is already skeptical of her flour-free
ways, but when a local wheat farmer is murdered outside her patisserie,
skepticism turns into outright suspicion.

With the help of her eccentric grandmother, her handsome lawyer, and the
sexy new widower in town, Toni is determined to find the real criminal
before bad publicity and increasingly personal acts of vandalism shut her
down. But when another suspect winds up dead, Toni realizes that this
half-baked killer isn't just trying to get her to close shop-he's trying to
make sure that she's made her last gluten-free cookie.forever.
       I have no financial interest in this book.  It was recommended to me
by one of our Houston members, Kay Finch, who has written several mysteries
herself:  Final Decree, Final Cut and Relative Chaos, inspired by her more
than 20 years as a paralegal at a family law firm.

Sincerely,

Janet Y. Rinehart -- [log in to unmask]

Chairman, Houston Celiac Support Group