From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:55:30 -0500

Back to school is upon us; time to get those school supplies, new back to school clothes, etc. It is also time to start thinking about what to cook for your family now that the lazy, hazy summer days are over.

One of our family favorites is grilling Burgers.  It is quick and easy, can be done on the outside grill and a good hamburger will see your family through a hard day at work or school.

One of the problems with making Burgers for a Celiac Family is," What do I use to bind the hamburgers together?". Regular wheat based Bread Crumbs will not work and you don't want to use corn based Bread Crumbs as you know most of the corn in the USA has been genetically modified.

The Solution is HOL GRAIN brand Brown Rice Bread Crumbs. The only rice based bread crumbs that are certified gluten free by GIG and NON-GMO Project Verified by the NON-GMO Project.

Our Hol Grain Brown Rice Bread Crumbs make a great burger, and great meat balls or meatloaf, and our Brown Rice Bread Crumbs keep the burgers nice and juicy, yet bind them together just like wheat based crumbs do. You do not give up any flavor or taste, in fact, most folks think burgers made with our Hol Grain Brown Rice Bread Crumbs taste better… well now is the time for you to try them and find out for yourself.

Our Brown Rice Bread Crumbs are made from 100% brown rice, no additives, just pure brown rice. They come in two convenient sizes a small 4 oz. bag for a smaller family or our larger 8 oz. size for larger families. Your favorite store should stock this great, versatile item, but if you can't find it, shop on our secure website, www.holgrain.com. We have a 10% off “Back to School” special in August. We also have a few recipes we have developed, so drop us a line and we will send them to you via email.

Bon Appétit from America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill (in our 101 year of operation),

Mike Davis

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

337-364-7242