From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:53:35 +0000

Fyi-

-Michael Thorn

From: Cynthia Beckman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:40 AM
To: 'Cynthia Beckman'
Subject: Save the Date! Development of Therapies for Celiac Disease Conference, March 20-21, 2014, Faculty House Columbia University, New York City

I hope that you can join us for the Development of Therapies for Celiac Disease which will be held on March 20-21, 2014 at the Faculty House Columbia University, New York City.

The aim of the meeting is to bring all parties from around the world interested in the development of non-dietary therapies that can be involved in the management of people with celiac disease.  This includes clinicians, scientists, pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry, investors, government regulatory agencies, patient representatives and patients.

The program is currently under development.

We appreciate your interest and hope you can join us for this important gathering.  Please save the date!

best,

Cynthia

Cynthia Beckman
Director of Development
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
Harkness Pavilion
180 Fort Washington Avenue
Suite 934
New York, NY  10032