Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 00:02:58 -0400

* * * APRIL IN PARIS & NORMANDY - SEINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF PARIS
April 19 - 28, 2013                                     THIS IS A GO !

I won't break into song, but I could.  A fantastic time of year to be in
France.  We'll
cruise along the River Seine meandering through the countryside of
Normandy that
inspired the French impressionists.  Stand on the ground of the D-Day
Invasion.
So much beauty and historic tragedy in one place.  We'll see the site of
Joan of Arc's
martyred.

All shore excursions and wine and liquor at meals included.  And then
three days of
touring and dining in the City Of Lights and so much more.

There are still a few cabins available, but not many.

* * * NEW ORLEANS GOURMET mini
March 17 - 20, 2013

We're staying in the heart of the famous French Quarter with a great
itinerary
including a city tour, Air Boat tour of the Louisiana Swamps, a
Gluten-free Creole
Cooking demo at the famous New Orleans' School of Cooking and so much more.

And, of course, the FOOD at some of the famous and best restaurants in New
Orleans.

We need your participation for this one by December 15, 2013 so don't delay.

* * * SAFARI IN KENYA IV / MASS MIGRATION
July 16 - 27, 2013

On everyone's bucket list - it is one of the greatest travel experiences
you'll ever
have.  It's also one of the least physically challenging tours we do - a
Europe tour
is so much more difficult.

We'll see the BIG FIVE and then some.  If we hit it right, as we did the
first time we
went see the mass migration, you will be in the middle of a surreal
situation.
Every one who has joined us on our previous safaris has had nothing but
praise.
Many of them have joined us on more than one.

CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

Let us know where you would like to go to fulfill your bucket list.

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's and get all the benefits of being a member
and so much more.

Send your check in the amount of $40 for the annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Ct.      Havre de Grace,  MD 21078

Or, ask us for a complimentary copy of our newsletter.