Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:15:55 -0400

Hello all,

We have an upcoming Gluten Free Living Now Expo coming up Oct. 13th and 14th, this year in Indianapolis. Last year we had the largest expo of it's kind to be held in our state and attendance was great!

If you are a vendor with a great gluten free product and would love to showcase and/or sell your products at our expo please contact us for more info. Can't be here to represent your products? No problem, we will hire someone to man your booth and represent your products.

Want to share a booth with another vendor? Not a problem, we will pair you with a compatible vendor.....this cuts your cost in half and gives your gluten free product the exposure it deserves.

We have room for 85 quality vendors, space is filling up quickly.

Here is the link to our website:2nd Annual Gluten Free Living Now Expo October 13-14

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Kindest regards,

Shelia Cafferty
Co-Founder of glutenfreelivingnow.org
Email:[log in to unmask]