Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:41:18 -0600

Hi All~~

I just wanted to pass on my subjective opinion of Amy's GF Almond
Shortbread cookies. They are amazingly delicious!

I have no interest in Amy's company or in promoting this product. In fact,
I don't eat Amy's products - they don't seem to agree with me or they are
too spicy. However, I'm trying to get most of the chocolate I eat out of my
diet and we have a new Nature's Grocers store. Now, I'm going to have to
get these almond shortbread cookies out of my diet! One cookie is a
serving: total fat is 7g, saturated fat is 2g, cholesterol is 10mg, sodium
is 30mg, sugars 3g, and protein is 2g. They are very, very delicate, which
tells me that lots of butter and cream were used in the dough. On the other
hand, they are certified organic and kosher, and non GMO.

How sad. These cookies are not good for us (lots of butter and cream), but
they have everything I look for in food - certified organic and non GMO.
Only serve them for guests? They're about $5.00 for nine (9) cookies.

Just wanted to share (my opinion) - think I'll keep the cookies to myself.

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas

--

*We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen