From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 18:11:42 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Thanks for Victor Dolcourt  and Mary Thorp for posting the latest study documenting the most recent research on Arsenic in rice. I’ve posted the entire study on my blog: www.notevenacrumb.com.  I agree with the study that more research is needed but I also agree that the concerns are valid – especially for those of us on a gluten-free diet. A few months ago, after reporting on the first study on my blog, I started moving away from rice. Since diagnosis, rice has been the go-to staple in a majority of my gluten-free diet. I’m sure many of you can relate. And for me, getting off of rice seemed almost harder than getting off of gluten.  There seemed to be rice in almost every gluten-free product in my pantry! But today I believe I’ve found the perfect replacement for rice in – right here – at the heart of my family business: Gluten-Free Prairie.com
My gluten-free family and I would love to share it all with you.
For the rest of the story and a special limited time offer, please visit today’s blog: www.notevenacrumb.com
Deb Wheaton