From:
Carla Spacher - Gluten Free Recipe Box <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Spacher - Gluten Free Recipe Box <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 15:51:17 -0700

Here's the full scoop on the suspension of the Amber designation: http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/nfca-amber-designation-suspended Great quotes from Dr. Peter Green and Dr. Alanso!

Best regards,